I. USER POLICY
According to European regulations, MONNIER Frères users have the following rights:
- the right to access (article 15 RGPD), change (article 16 RGPD) and update user data;
- the right to block or erase personal data (article 17 RGPD), if it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or if its collection, use disclosure or retention is prohibited;
- the right to withdraw consent at anytime (article 13-2c RGPD);
- the right to limit user data processing (article 18 RGPD);
- the right to oppose user data processing (article 21 RGPD);
- the right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the object of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD).
Should you have questions or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. COOKIES POLICY
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS USE?
2. Which cookies are used by MONNIER Frères?
Type of cookies Usage
These cookies allow the website to function at best, loading images and videos in advance.
User identifying cookies
These cookies are used to identify you and access your personal space, without you having to enter your username and password at each visit.
Language preference cookies
These cookies are used to remember the language you chose during your last visit.
Location cookies facilitate your purchases by redirecting you to the appropriate website/delivery country.
Last visit cookies
The date of your last visit allows us to send you more precise information about new collections.
Recently viewed videos cookies
The date and title of your recently viewed videos are saved to better understand your preferences.
This cookie allows the launch of video and audio content.
These cookies are used to collect audience data allowing us to analyze our traffic.
These cookies allow us to target the commercial offers that we send you in order to best meet your preferences.
To personalize your experience on MONNIER Frères, we currently partner with the following companies, which will process your personal data as part of their contracts with us:
• Google (Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager)
• Commission Junction
• Content Square
III. How to disable cookies on MONNIER Frères?