I. USER POLICY
According to European regulations, MONNIER Frères users have the following rights:
- the right to access (article 15 RGPD), change (article 16 RGPD) and update user data;
- the right to block or erase personal data (article 17 RGPD), if it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or if its collection, use disclosure or retention is prohibited;
- the right to withdraw consent at anytime (article 13-2c RGPD);
- the right to limit user data processing (article 18 RGPD);
- the right to oppose user data processing (article 21 RGPD);
- the right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the object of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD).
Should you have questions or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: [email protected]
II. COOKIES POLICY
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS USE?
2. Which cookies are used by MONNIER Frères?
Type of cookies Usage
These cookies allow the website to function at best, loading images and videos in advance.
User identifying cookies
These cookies are used to identify you and access your personal space, without you having to enter your username and password at each visit.
Language preference cookies
These cookies are used to remember the language you chose during your last visit.
Location cookies facilitate your purchases by redirecting you to the appropriate website/delivery country.
Last visit cookies
The date of your last visit allows us to send you more precise information about new collections.
Recently viewed videos cookies
The date and title of your recently viewed videos are saved to better understand your preferences.
This cookie allows the launch of video and audio content.
These cookies are used to collect audience data allowing us to analyze our traffic.
These cookies allow us to target the commercial offers that we send you in order to best meet your preferences.
To personalize your experience on MONNIER Frères, we currently partner with the following companies, which will process your personal data as part of their contracts with us:
• Google (Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager)
• Commission Junction
• Content Square
III. How to disable cookies on MONNIER Frères?
IV. Web push notifications
If you agree to receive web push notifications from MONNIER Frères via the registration pop-up, you will receive regular information and offers, which will be displayed as you browse the site. You will only receive these notifications if they have been authorised via our permission form.
MONNIER Frères will use the data necessary for sending the notifications (unassigned ID). You can unsubscribe from our notifications at any time.
If you have enabled web notifications but no longer wish to receive them, please follow the steps below to disable them:
You can delete your browsing history: permission for push notifications will automatically be removed. You will therefore no longer receive the web notification.
You can also unsubscribe in the site address bar by clicking on the little "padlock" to the left of the url, then Notifications: "block".
You can also unsubscribe from web notifications via your browser settings:
Google Chrome on computer:
1. Open your Chrome browser
2. Paste this address in your search bar: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. Locate the MONNIER Frères website, click on the three small vertical dots and select Block or Allow.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
2. Go to the website from which you no longer want to receive notifications
3. To the right of the address bar, tap More (the 3 dots)
1. Tap Settings > Site Settings > Notifications
2. Select Allow or Block.
1. Open your Safari browser
2. Click on Safari (top left)
3. Click on Preferences, then click on Websites then on Notifications
4. Search for MONNIER Frères in the list and select Deny or Allow.
On Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla
2. Click on the "Menu" tab represented by three horizontal lines and select "Options"
3. Then click on the “Privacy and Security” subsection
4. Scroll down to “Permissions” and click on the “Settings” tab next to the Notifications icon
5. This will allow you to allow or block notifications.
1. Open your Mozilla browser and go to the MONNIER Frères page
2. Click on the Control Center icon (the green padlock button to the left of the URL).
3. Then select "Edit Site Settings". Click on the white square to add a check mark, then click on "Clear".
Once blocked, you will no longer receive web notifications, you will need to go back into your web settings to enable them again.